Monday, March 05, 2012

The heart of the Sobroken.

21 April 2007.
Great news. I found a mention of a huge Kraken sighting near Tasmania. A huge ruby red calamari. They said the people who saw it were high on drugs. Bollocks. The description they gave on that video was far too accurate. It has to be the Sobroken. Will be off to get it, love. Just hang in there. Sold the house. Bought tickets and a boat, hired an expert called mister Trench. Love, Mark.

27 July 2007.
Been scanning the waters for a month now. The water is too calm. The boat is too calm, the sonar picking up only whales and fish, and one regular huge squid.
The blog is getting a lot of attention, especially since Steven Tyler mentioned it by name during an interview. Hadn't figured he was interested in cryptozoology. Seems strange to have that many hits. I wonder if I should take it down.



29 July 2007.
Storm. Hit us bad. Boat sunk. The bomb I was going to use sunk too. That is our life's money honey. Crap. For a moment I thought I saw it. I despair I will never find it. Mr Trench quit.

9 September 2007.
I heard from the doctors. Your heart is getting worse. I am wondering if I should abandon this quest. Come back. Spend the year or so they told us you have left with you instead of hunting this myth, in order to save you. I am lost Dina. Lost without you, here on the shores of Tasmania. The Sobroken has to be there. In the open waters.

The book of the fall of Atlantis you found and translated has to be correct. The heart of the beast will save you. The Sobroken has to be there. But you are not here. I am torn, Dina. I love you.

21 September 2007.
Fund-raising was a success, since, after the advice of Steven Tyler, of all men, I addressed myself to the Epicurian club. They are in it for the feast, these rare-animal eaters, but we are still in it for the heart, love. I got better equipment this time around. They were very generous. Steven is going to come with me. Hold on. I will find it and kill it. "Ζων δια ζων" as was written in the book. The living live through the living.

27 September 2007.
We found it on the sonar, and the radar signature does show strong radiation as we expected. We are on its tail, but it has plunged deep. We are trying to get less than two miles away in order to send the biomissiles in. Love, Mark.

28 September 2007.
We CAUGHT IT! DINA! WE CAUGHT IT! Hahahaha! I have its heart, a human sized, emerald-red, pulsating heart, in the life preservation unit. A human heart can live for 3 days in that. The Sobroken's? I can bet it will never stop. I am so relieved. We are getting to the port and flying back for the operation. I love you. I am crazy about you.

27 November 2007.
It took me forever to hunt this beast. And you had to die on the operation table. I think I will never recover. You got the heart. And you died.

Now we are both Sobroken Hearted. Heh.

I am coming for you Dina. This is my last post in this world. I love you.



No comments: