Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A normal killer

I always considered myself a normal guy. I do not stand out in a crowd, nor do I blend into the surroundings. I studied hard and got a degree. I first had sex at 20, a bit late, but still. Normal.

I lived my life just like every one else. Some close friends, a relatively small procession of girlfriends, parents all existed somewhere in my life. A normal life.

Got a precarious job in this economicly unstable days. I went to the movies, did some sports and always said I will do more. A normal plan.

And then one day, like any normal man, I fall in love and there was a change of plan.

The cubicle became a prison, but afterwards I flew high, I flew free.

Walks to the park, and waking with company. All the small things you learned me to adore, and then turned out to be a total whore.

As I walked back home, first time I notice this store. Firearms, antiques and more.

Buy, load shoot and scare. I steel feel normal, I am shocked to feel normal as the bodies hit the floor. And I burst into song, "all the bodies hit the floor", shooting people I don't know about or care.

I am just a normal guy, but now its time to say goodbye.

No comments: