Monday, March 08, 2010

I wonder why...

Why where I not bullied in school? Thinking back I have the perfect profile of a kid to be bullied.

Why hasn't humanity tried to better define emotions? Do we need this ambiguity? What does I like you mean? What is the difference between I love you and I am in love with you and I have a crush on you?

Why can we not share everything, every doubt we have with others?

Why must we all be encased in fear and self delusion, unable to realize what others, and oftentimes ourselves, are trying to express?

Why does the doubt in another shatter the confidence in one's self?

Why can't we be sure to be in love for ever with a person, dropping all defenses, all worries and becoming one?

Why do we need our secret garden of thoughts, doubts and worries?

No comments: