Friday, September 23, 2011

Ok: thoughts. I did the right thing. Still, the picture is not as clear as I would like it to be. Or actually it is clear, but the picture is not the one I want to face.

A pity. As the stones said: you can't always get what you want.

And they do go on: but if you try, sometimes you get what you need.

I probably needed this additional wake up call. Like a snooze button.

Now I need to break some habits. Waiting for answers for example. God does it make you feel dependent. It is hard to stop, but I was already doing progress in that direction, and I hope this will push me over the hill.

And if I do not break some habits, I shall break some hobbits. They are easy to break those squishy boring short humanoid failures.

And as I write those lines, I ask myself: Is this a message in a bottle? An indirect way to communicate with you? Is it still more oppression?

Barring in mind you will probably read this is like

No comments: