Sunday, November 20, 2011

You want emotion. Let's fucking do this.

You really want me to break the mask? Crap. I love swearing, bitch. Yeah. It is a "I have a beast inside me" bollocky nerd rage. Yeah. I was always far too articulate, too sensitive. Hell I live life in my brain and try to match experiences and fucking make them fit inside romantic ideals. Sad nooz bro. Life ain't any of diz shits. You wanna to be Unique? How many times have you seen fight club you looser? Over 50. Get used to its things that vibrate in your soul. You are NOT a god-damned unique snowflake. You are the all consuming all enveloping crap of the world. Heh, and you think about making a scientific joke at that statement. Well go on sissyboy, tell them about how 90% of the surface of Europe is made of phytoplankton poop and carcasses. Happy now? 30 odd idiots you call friends will read this. You might even alienate half of them with this post. So what? All life on the net. 90% of your life is made from digital crap. And what is this post all about? More crapping. Well shit. I want to punch, I want to fuck to hard rock music and to feel primal. Got bored with all this. Cause beneath it all we're just fucking monkeys with shoes.

No comments: