Monday, January 30, 2012

I want a woman.

I want a woman who loves me.
I want a woman who can fall in love with me again and again and again over the years.
I want a woman who reads books.

I want a woman who likes to do random things.
I want a woman who likes sex.
I want a woman who loves to mix routine with new things.

I want a woman who trusts me.
I want a woman who is worthy of my trust.
I want a woman who is ok with having two kids one of which would be adopted.

I want a woman who is intelligent and competitive.
I want a woman who challenges me.
I want a woman with which I can talk for hours.

I want a woman who plays games.
I want a woman who Believes this is our one shot at Life, there is no purpose behind it, but let’s make the most out of it while we can, and not try to find wishful ways to obtain an exterior meaning.

I want a woman who accepts me for who I am, yet tries to cheer me on to overcome myself.
I want a woman who is uncertain about everything but never the less has strong opinions about those things.

I want a woman who makes mistakes.
I want a woman who asks for my help when she makes a mistake.
I want a woman who dares to be brutally honest to herself and to me.

I want a woman who admires me.
I want a woman I can admire.
I want a woman who does not settle for me, but rather strives for me.

I want a woman I do not settle for, but I rather have to fight for.
I want a woman who is a geek and a nerd.
I want a woman who likes to travel.

I want a woman who is an egalitarian feminist.
I want a woman who lives with me.
I want a woman who wakes me up with breakfast, or a blowjob, or plain sex.

I want a woman who wants me to wake her up with breakfast, or a cunnilingus, or plain sex.
I want a woman with which to share my life, my moments, my joys and my fears.
I want a woman who likes to swim in the sea.

I want a woman who speaks French and English and Greek.
I want a woman with which to watch series, or read books or cuddle.
I want a woman who dares to say what she wants, even if that changes often.


Applications receivable through any means you wish. Beauty is also a plus.

3 comments:

Liodop said...

OK for everything
And I have also the beauty, so I get the plus.
Just one point: cunilingus will be difficult
;)
dop

Liodop said...

Note also that I am the first on the list.
Thus, I can get a "plus" more!
;)
Dop

A.Charantonis said...

Dear mr Doppler. and I state Mr. Were you a woman, you would indeed be on top of the list.