Friday, January 20, 2012

The Word of God.

For years and years I had studied the lore.

"In the beginning there was the word."

"Brahma creating the sound of OM at the beginning of the world"

All the religions had Gods in them that used the word to shape the world.

Yet in the world there have been hundreds of thousands of Gods. Polytheism.

Even though in every polytheistic religion there is a father and a mother from which the first batch of Gods come.

These
facts are available to everyone to see.

Yet people are thick. In their need to grasp this concept, they try to visualise God as a human.

Anthropomorphism.

Yet the truth was always there.

You cannot think of something you do not have a word for. All the things we try to grasp, mentally, the things that are so close to your brain but as soon as you try to think of them they slip away.

The words, are God. Without them we would not be able to even know what a God is.

And then, there is the Word. The Word. The first Word. The one that brought us to cognition.

Trying to capture it I convinced a random girl to have my child. I gaffotaped a tape recorder on its back, waiting to hear its first Word.

That was not it. It was not my WORD.

Poor kid. Poor woman. They never found them.

I still search it. The first Word. The word that fills the brain with words, the primal clay out of which knowledge is created.

And now I have found it. It was never a thing to be spoken. All I really have to do is to put myself into ink, to become it. Hahahaha! So simple. So elegant!

Well. Here goes nothing!

No comments: