Monday, August 07, 2006

I put a compass throw my eyes

And still feel the pain of having seen this movie. It was created by an illithid wizard who wanted to suck our precious brains, or as I call them, our precious insides of my skull. I still feel the cold tentacles of uttermost stupidity and cliché warping around my brain cells. I kept wishing for it to stop, for the misery to end, but I was enthralled, so bad a movie it was. Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock. The only good thing in the movie was the gay guy who was in charge of making her a woman, and frankly, even his remarkable performance did not save the horrid wilting that was happening to my dreams and hopes for an academic career. How can I ever dream of such things now that I am oh so stupid, blind, and mentally disordered? Anyway. There were moments were I almost laugh, and that was because I was imagining a bunch of Jedis entering the film and slaughtering everyone… But alas, this did not happen.

Anyway, I also went to Thessalonica recently. Had some wonderful moments, but that cost me a lot latter. Ah. Distance my eternal enemy I shall one day vanquish you! HAHA! Anyway, it was fun. And when I came back home strange. Now I just study (or try to) Arivederchi!

No comments: