Friday, August 25, 2006

Wise man said...

My name?

It has been forgotten by all kid. Even me. A long time ago, even before my death, I had known that you would ask me that. But to reply you, I cannot. The words fail me.

I am not your father, so do not look into your heart.

I am not a rich man, only a noble soul, traveling this world.

Come and sit and drink with the old man who is a kid,

Come have a drink with the mumbling fool who knows too much.

Learn from his lack of words, for I will never speak true or even speak.

All I do is write.

Inconsequential continuance of words scribed without thought.

Why, there is wisdom in madness, don’t you believe?

Now, sorry for saying but I have to leave.

Savor the moment, savor your loneliness youth, for it is a gift, the only one precious enough for me to give you…

No comments: